Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home...well it used to be...

This past week most of my family and I got to go to California! It was so much fun, the group was great. We went to Disney Land and Laguna Beach. We flew into CA on Monday and pretty much went strait to Disney Land, the lines were a bit long and it was hot but it was a blast. After Monday we used the fast past most the time and never really had any long lines! Basically the rest of the week we went to the beach three days and Disney Land five days (we did both on some days). We went to Cresent Bay at Laguna Beach, it was such a gorgeous beach! It had nice sandy beaches with clear beautiful water! I need to go back asap!






1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a blast!!! That is so much fun. I am way jealous ;) I love all of your pictures, especially the Tower of Terror ;)

    ReplyDelete